CHEQ’DD is a solution for remote deposite capture (RDC) with which the clients of Financial Entities can deposit cheques from their home, with total security, usability and guarantee of delivery.
CHEQ’DD enables remote capture of cheques from multiple devices: smartphones, tablets, scanners, ATM, etc. and carries out comprehensive management of all the remote deposits of you clients. It can be integrated into cheque processing platforms for processing prior to compensation, guaranteeing the security of the transaction, data quality and complete traceability of deposits.
HOW CHEQ’DD WORKS
- Clients digitize the cheques 1. with their smartphone or other devices: tablets, scanner, etc. using CHEQ’DD, which verifies that it has been done in accordance with the use profile assigned to the client, as well as checking that the quality of the images received complies with regulations.
- Optionally, personnel from the Financial Entity can validate the deposits in certain cases, as well as reject any that present anomalies.
- Validated deposits are sent for compensation.
- 4. The Financial Entity can monitor deposits made by their clients in real time, as well as any incidents detected.
- Capture and processing technology proven in remote and massive financial environments.
- Exchange of information using a secure server, unique user login, signature on the images or SMS confirmation.
- Scalability according to demand for service is ensured.
- Multi-channel: A common technological platform that integrates all the commercial channels (Private individuals, Corporate Clients, Small Businesses, Retailers, Branch offices and ATMs) Multi-device: On the same CHEQ’DD network, standard scanners, cheque scanners, mobile phones, tablets and ATMs can coexist, either with either homogenous or personalised business rules.
- Desktop and mobile app versions available.
INTEGRATION AND DEPLOYMENT
- Mobile transactions: This technology that can be integrated into any app or mobile solution.
- Increased use of online resources. Can be integrated into the entity’s online banking platform.
- Compatible with cheque processing platforms used by the principal financial entities for capturing and processing their payment documents.
- Web technologies allow simple integration with third parties and facilitate rapid deployment and distribution of new functions.
- Rapid implementation and deployment: Customised pilot available in 1 month.
CHEQ´DD: BENEFITS FOR THE FINANCIAL ENTITY
CHEQ’DD enables the development of new strategies to foster client loyalty and act in new markets, as it unifies in a single channel all ways of capturing clients’ cheques from all input channels: Private individuals, Corporations, SMEs, Branch offices, Shops and ATMs.
- An added-value service for clients of the financial entity.
- Reinforces commercial aspects and opens new ways to contact clients.
- Enlarges deposit windows and increases the activity of the deposit.
- Improves the user experience and increases the level of capture and customer loyalty.
- Provides new revenue streams for the entity.
INCREASES SECURITY AND REDUCES FRAUD AND OPERATIONAL RISK
- Improves the security of transactions thanks to information traceability during the entire process and guarantees document delivery.
- Reduces fraud, increasing automatic and manual controls of operations and users.
- Possibility of applying risk management criteria according to the client’s profile, amount of the operation, type of client, etc.
- Reduces risk, as the physical cheque spends less time unprocessed.
- Possibility of online security checking: Rejecting false signatures, checking duplicated data or fraud using databases, etc.
- Agility in transactions between the entity and customers.
- Reduces processing time for deposits and releases the resources for commercial work in the branch offices.
- Reduces delivery time. Checks are operated on the day.
- Larger deposit windows and increased activity for the deposit.
- Easy and quick access to your documents.
OPTIMIZATION AND CONTROL
- Reduces costs and processing times as well as those derived from the physical mailroom (Reduction in the number of deliveries of paper cheques).
- Reduction of the TCO (in infrastructure and training). Increases automatic controls when capturing clients’ deposits.
- The Entity can manage clients’ deposits through the web.
CHEQ´DD: BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER
- This solution allows the user to have several accounts and select the account the deposit will be made into in each case.
- The user will always have a receipt of each operation and can review the status of deposits made, at any time.
Our experts will be happy to answer your questions and inform you how to validate identities, data and documents, in seconds. Call us on +34 91 033 93 29 or fill out this form and we will contact you.